CAFÉ BAR MANAGER VACANCY
We are seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Café Bar Manager to lead and develop our popular Café Bar within a thriving, community focussed arts centre. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about food and drink, committed to the highest standards of customer service, and looking for work in a busy but friendly organisation.
• 40 hours per week, with plenty of flexibility as to when you work these hours within our opening times (Mon-Sat, 9:30am-9:30pm).
• £16,000 – £17,500 per annum depending on experience.
• Knowledge of Food Hygiene, COSHH, and Health and Safety relevant to this job is essential, additional training can be provided if necessary.
• For a job information pack and application form contact The Pound:
Tel. 01249 712618 or email .uk
(applications must be submitted on a Pound Arts application form; CVs only can’t be accepted)
• Deadline for applications: Monday 21 August, 12noon