Hammerpuzzle are co-producing two shows with the Everyman Theatre Cheltenham this Christmas – The Tales of Hans Christian Andersen and A Gloucestershire Midwinter.
The shows run in rep with the same cast at the Everyman Studio and then tour to The Kings Theatre, Gloucester.
We are looking for a DSM for the duration of rehearsals, the run and the tour, who can stage manage once open. Alongside managing the book and general DSM/SM durties, additional skills required include:
- Creating and completing risk assessments
- Managing Health and Safety
- Producing daily rehearsal and show reports
- Liaising with the Creative and Production team
- Attend production meetings during rehearsals and performance dates.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- An ability to self-manage and work independently
- A collaborative attitude and ability to work within a small, committed team
- Flexibility, commitment and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A local base
- An understanding of Hammerpuzzle’s work and ethos
Rehearsals will take place:
6th – 17th November in Bristol
20th -25th November in Cheltenham
Shows will run from w/c 27th November – 23rd December.
There will then be a break for Christmas and New Year. The show returns for another week run in Gloucester from the 8th – 13th January 2018.
We are looking for people with a local base. This is a paid role with an Equity House agreement and subsistence available to those 25 miles from Cheltenham.
For further information and to apply please send a CV and covering email to our Company Director, Lizzy Cummins.
These can be emailed to: .uk