BES Systems are currently looking for a flexible, proactive and self-motivated person to join our operations team as a Warehouse Manager. The role involves working within the operations team at the company’s warehouse in Bristol, testing, cleaning and preparing a range of technical sound AV and rigging equipment.
A flexible and adaptable approach to working hours will be vital. Applicants must have a good driving record and hold a full UK Driving Licence, for Category B, with category C1 and forklift as a distinct advantage.
You will be a well organised and numerate individual, with good basic IT skills and an attention to detail and accuracy. This role will involve the manual handling of bulky equipment and will also involve assisting within other areas of the business as required.
We are looking for an industry professional to take on the role as Warehouse Manager with the below attributes :
*Events/Hire industry experience
* Knowledge of staging, lighting, sound, rigging and industry standards
* Self-motivated team player with a willingness to learn
* Experienced in rental software (ideally Current RMS)
* Takes pride and ownership in their work
The job consists of, but is not limited to:
* Prepare equipment for hire / use / sale
* Return & test equipment post hire / use
* Creating & following warehouse procedure and processes
* Check incoming deliveries against delivery notes and transfer to storage as required.
* Assist with stock control and asset tracking
* To load / unload vehicles as required
* Ensure the workplace is a safe environment to work in and address health and safety issues where possible
* Assist in the maintenance of equipment to as high a standard as practically possible
* Prioritise kit leaving and entering the building
* Keep the warehouse in order, clean & tidy
* Manage equipment shortages, liaising with the office / customer
* Manage freelancers used to help during increased work loads
* Occasional onsite delivery / collection in company vehicle
N.B. Training will be provided where applicable
Salary: £20-£25k depending on experience
Contracted hours per week : 40
Start Date: May 2018
Please send your CV and a letter of application to info@b-e- s.co.uk